Photography from Grahame Perry
Recently, I’ve been creating visual images that captures some aspects of being HIV+. This series, called The Materials of Survival, is part of an ongoing, evolving work. Using the drugs, pill bottles, blood vials and test results to build photographs and collages that reflect the unexpected symbols and emotions that being a long term survivor has created. I was part of a three artist show, the Long-Term Survivor Project, at SF Camerawork in June 2015. I will be having a solo show, Materials of Survival, in November 2015 at Magnet SF’s gallery.
Here are some other things you can do:
- Subscribe to my newsletter and keep up to date with my photography.
- Follow my Facebook page for my work and thoughts.
- Purchase my photos online.
- Attend an opening at an art show (see Shows for upcoming events).
- Buy one of my photo books.